Frequently Asked Questions
What is coaching? – Coaching is always a win-win proposition. Unlike a few of the more traditional methodologies, coaches generally do not:
- Share personal experiences (as do mentors)
- Give advice (as do consultants)
- Impart specific product knowledge (as do trainers)
- Delve into the past to resolve personal issues (as do therapists)
The value of working with a coach, or why would you want a coach?
You might want, and benefit from working with a coach if:
- You’re unhappy / dissatisfied with your current job, position, or lack of one.
- You feel “stuck” in a particular place of frustration, seemingly incapable of moving forward – you’re not advancing in your career.
- You’re suffering from an inability to get things done, and experience a sense of “overwhelm” a majority of your waking hours.
- You have difficulty deciding what to do next
- You would like to experience more joy and satisfaction at whatever you do.
The real value of coaching – What will you walk away with after 3 months (minimum) coaching with me?
- INCREASED SALES!
- An ability to transform negative thoughts into positive, productive ones
- A persuasive, clear, and charismatic presentation of your self
- An ability to shift consciousness to where you would like it to be
- Better, deeper, longer lasting business and personal relationships
- An improved vision and world view
- The confidence to take action and the responsibility for its results
What else will you learn?
- How to deal with a difficult boss
- How to deliver product knowledge – as a solution to a customer need or inquiry
- How to multi-task with efficiency and dexterity
- How to achieve realistic goals
- How to exceed company expectations, without trying, with minimum supervision.
- Begin to see opportunities in everything
- Get immediate recognition and validation
- Learn how assumptions and interpretations have limited you
- Have fun!
No longer will you:
- Be a slave to circumstance
- Be at the mercy of a “boss”
- Be consigned to a job description
- Call anything “challenging” or an “issue”!